Disclaimer: Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully. The past performance of the mutual funds is not necessarily indicative of future performance of the schemes. Investors are requested to review the prospectus carefully and obtain expert professional advice with regard to specific legal, tax and financial implications of the investment/participation in the scheme.
Note: By investing in Mutual Funds through links from this website you will be investing in Regular Plans of Mutual Fund Schemes through AMFI (Association of Mutual Funds in India) Registered Mutual Fund ARN-114400 and EUIN: E167318
To invest online you need to be KYC compliant. If you are unsure about your KYC status, you need to check your KYC status. If you are investing for the first time in Mutual Funds, or else, if you are not KYC compliant you need to undergo the KYC process first.
Online Investment Option 1
- Upload required data and documents by clicking the ‘Upload Documents Now‘ button below
- One time registration Processs: Once you have successfully uploaded and submitted the data you will receive an email / sms for confirmation of details submitted. You need to verify the details in the e-mail and accept the same. After acceptance you will receive an OTP to be entered in the place provided in the page. After completion of this process you will receive the AOF and NACH mandate on your email. You need to download both the files, sign in required place and email back the signed and scanned copy of AOF and bank mandate (required for SIP).
- Once this one-time registration process is complete you are now ready to invest in any mutual fund scheme in future just by making online payments through the links sent by us.
- You will receive confirmation of your investments immediately and will continue to receive investment statements monthly from concerned AMCs and from us on request.
NOTE: The one time registration Process can be completed offline in 10 mins by visiting our office. And future transactions can be done online hence forth.
Online Investment Option 2
- Create Login accounts by following one of the ‘Create Login’ links (web link / mobile app link) as per the device you are using.
- One time registration Process: Complete the login creation process with the online investment platform – fundzbazar, by uploading details and required documents, including a scan copy of a declaration (to be downloaded during the process), with your signature on it. Your login details will be created in the above registration process and you will get confirmation when your account is active. (When asked for, Select Partner: Kaushik Kamal Paul, ARN-114400).
- For SIP transactions you need to send the duly signed NACH mandate later (one time process)
- After account activation, use Fundzbazar platform in future to invest online in any mutual fund schemes.
NOTE: You are always advised to contact us before making any online investment in Mutual fund scheme, so that we can guide you according to your requirements.
Alternate (Limited) Option
Check ‘Proposed Fund section’ in ‘Selected Fund list’ page and click on the limited links adjacent to selected funds, to invest in funds selected by us.